Direct Support Professional PT - Green
- - Direct Support Professional
- Green, OH, USA
- Part Time
- shift differential during the week and on the weekend
We have new openings for entry-level direct support professionals at our Hattie Larlham Group Home. At Hattie Larlham, we are committed to caring for adults with severe or profound developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our compassionate and dedicated staff focuses on creating a nurturing environment in which individuals have opportunities to learn, have fun, feel safe and loved, and make choices about what happens in their lives. We are seeking entry-level candidates that possess the compassion required for this important position.
Part-time shifts include:
- First Shift: 6:00am-2:00pm (8 hours per week; working every other weekend)
- First Shift: Every Other Weekend 7am-2pm: Rotating Mondays and Thursdays 6am-9am.
- Second Shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm (24 hours per week)
Must have a high school diploma/GED. Hattie Larlham requires criminal background check, fingerprinting and post-offer drug screen. Must be able to lift and position people with developmental disabilities. Must have valid Ohio driver's license, meeting driving requirements. This position is required to transport people with developmental disabilities.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media